Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) telephony is far and away the best complete business telecoms service that gives you and your business, the flexibility you need to work smarter and more efficiently and will help keep your customers happy too.
Our system is highly reliable coupled with an efficient and friendly support system 24/7, you will never be without help or emergency back up. Hosted telecoms really do provide many advantages over traditional on-site systems because of the sheer
versatility and features offered.
Our systems are aimed at dynamic businesses that want flexibility, so if you are often out of the office or on the move you will always be able to take your calls. If you do miss a call you can pick up your voicemail wherever you are.
Multi-site offices will benefit from free calls between locations and not having to buy expensive hardware for each site, with ongoing expensive maintenance
Customer contact will be improved by features such as, playing marketing messages, putting calls on hold and moving calls between users and offices seamlessly. This will help give your business the professional image you deserve.
MTL can provide voice and data for every type of business market, so if you are:-
- A small office or work from home
- Medium to large company
- Call Centre
or a large organisation in a sector such as:-
- Central Government or
- Local Government
We can provide a business solution to fit your exact needs whoever you are.
So if you are looking for:-
- A system that is regularly updated with new features as they become available
- A system that is perfect for working from home and flexible working within offices
- A system that expands with your business
- Savings per month and ability to work smarter
- One system for all your sites and free calls between them
- No server on your premises or maintenance contract
- No capital outlay – low cost calls and only pay for what you use
- No waiting for server repair technicians
- Business continuity following a disaster
- Brilliant features and great voice quality
then give us a call straight away and we can talk you through all the options available.
SIP Trunks (Session Initiation Protocol)
Is basically a replacement for your ISDN line and connects your own PBX to the
Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) via a data connection. So any business with a PBX can make the switch and benefit from a less expensive, resilient system and have enormous flexibility too.
If you want:-
- To make great savings, including free internal calls
- To be in control choosing how and where you you want your calls delivered and be able to make changes straight away
- To be able to add lines and take them away when needs arise
- To be able to re-route calls in an emergency situation